Modify Child Custody or Visitation in Alabama

If you have an existing court order for custody (conservatorship) and visitation and need to change it, then you must obtain a new court order. How the process is accomplished depends upon whether or not the other parent agrees to modification.

If you would like more information on modifying child custody or visitation schedule please send us an email at and ask for more information about modifying custody or visitation schedule.